- Maximum ambient temperature 700C
- Maximum Installation Depth 370m
- Installation Vertical Horizontal or inclined
- Water rising for submersible and jet pump for irrigation, domestic industrial mining and chemical distribution.
- Best alternative to galvanized M.S., E.R.W., H.D.P.E. and stainless steel column pipes.
- It is ideally used in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water without any effect over the years.
- Since uPVC pipes are lighter, provide easy to handling, transportation and installation.
- Special threads give quick installation features.
- Typical installation is shown in fig. for proper installation please refers the installation instructions.
- Specification followed ASTD 1785.
- Smooth surface pipe reduces the hydraulic friction.
- Inside, outside square threaded spigot ends & rubber rings and gasket for easy & reliable Joining & pressure sealing.
- C.I. pump & pipe Adaptor give true corrosion – proof system in addition to uPVC columns.
|Normal Diameter||O.D. Nom||O.D. Over Connection, Max.||Light Wall Thickness Nom||Medium Wall Thickness Nom||Heavy Wall Thickness Nom|
CAPACITY TO PULL WEIGHT OF SUBMERSIBLE PUMP-COLUMN PIPE WITH CHAIN PULLEY & CAPACITY TO SUSTAIN HYDRAULIC PRESSURE
|Capacity to pull weight (kg)||1350||1540||1725||2160||2735||4060||5755|
|Capacity to sustain Hydraulic Pressure(kg.cm.2)||49||41||37||22||24||20||17|
Column pipes are available in size of 1” to 1½” with belling and 2” to 4” with coupler in 3 meter length one end is provided with threaded protector to prevent damage to threads.